Saturday, July 21, 2012

Rick W. Allen

I went to a CCRP meeting with my Dad.  I heard Rick W. Allen speak.  Rick Allen is running for Congress.  I will tell you a little about him. 

Rick W. Allen grew up on a Columbia County farm.  He says when he goes to the House he will lower the gas prices and will quit Obama Care.  He believes that we have too high of a budget, and that causes a spending problem.  He also doesn't mind taking risks if we have too.  Rick W. Allen thinks that we should not import our oil, but that we should drill in America.  He thinks that we should have no illegal immigrants, and should block the boarder to keep them from coming in to America illegally. He also believes that children today should be able to have the same opportunities that their parents have.

Rick W. Allen is a good man to vote for.  If he is elected he will go to D.C. and make a difference.  To learn more about him go to www.rickwallenforcongress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment