Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Governor Nathan Deal Event

I went to a dinner event with my mom and dad, and I met Governor Nathan Deal.  I also saw Congressman Westmoreland, State Senator Bill Jackson, and Congressional Candidate Lee Anderson.  We were at a big house and only people who were invited could come. 
I heard Governor Nathan Deal speak. I want to tell you a little about him.  Nathan Deal loves his job and tries his best.  He says we need good leaders and leaders that will help veto Obamacare.  He believes that Lee Anderson should be the next Congressman from the 12th district.  Some people ask Governor Deal, "How do I become a politician?"  His first answer is always, "Get a job and learn how to work!"  He also says that we need leaders that will help us. Governor Nathan Deal thinks that children need to be reading at a third grade level before they leave the third grade.  He believes reading mentors will help.
I also heard Congressman Westmoreland, and here are some of the things he said.  He said that the presidential election on November 6th is an important election.  He believes that we need to vote and try our best to support our favorite candidates running to be leaders.  He thinks that if a candidate is running to be a leader they need to vote as early as possible so people will follow their lead.  He also believes we need to help out in politics so we can help out our country.  We should vote and help spread the information about candidates so that others will realize that our candidates are good people to vote for.
These men are good men, and their beliefs and thoughts are great too.  I was so excited to meet Governor Nathan Deal and I even got my picture taken with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment